Construction Insurance tailored to your business needs
At Robison & Co we understand how complex the construction industry is and the diversity of trades that operate within it.
From enabling and build through to the completion and finishing of a development, we understand the challenges you face in complying with industry contracts, compliance and regulation. It’s all about protecting your reputation, people, assets and balance sheet.
The Robison difference, “challenging convention”
Robison & Co work hard to listen to you and understand the individual nature of your business. Using the depth of knowledge, we have built over 60 combined years, we will negotiate with specialist providers so that you get the best solution possible —an insurance and risk management portfolio that meets your needs and pays claims when you really need it.
What do we provide?
People who “get” you & your industry.
Easy access to amiable staff that can solve issues quickly and efficiently.
Access to leading market resources.
People who will fight for you and don’t accept “no” easily
Individual claims management
Industry Specific Resources to support Safety, Compliance, Workplace Policies & Employees well-being.
What do you get:
It saves time
It makes doing business simple
Peace of mind & Value for Money
Less business compromises
Your business can expand and develop with confidence.
Someone hands on to help you through a difficult time and a fair efficient settlement.
Quicker solutions, happier staff and less worry
As your business and risk evolve we will review your cover so that it continues to provide you with complete peace of mind. We will select policies that reflect an ever-changing industry so we can protect you whatever the size and shape of your business, the contracts you work on, and the risks you manage.
It’s all part of the good thinking that goes into building cover that’s right for your business — leaving you free to run your company without worry.
We have particular experience in the following areas:
- PDH Construction
- Commercial Construction
- Roofing Contractors
- Large (£100M plus) Single Developments
Our “sweet spot” clients tend to fall into the £2M to £30M turnover sector but we are happy to talk to you whatever your shape or size.
Find out how we can help protect your business
If you’re interested in learning more about Construction Insurance and how we can protect your business, please give us a call on 01730 265500 or email one of our Construction Insurance specialists Simon Gubbins or Danny Toull
Every one of our clients is unique but these are a few of the more common products we can design for our construction clients.
- Contractors All Risks :- We can arrange cover for the SME business or contracts well in excess of £150 Million including Own/Hired in plant.
- Public liability :- Limits of indemnity usually from £2 million to £100 Million
- Employers liability :- Limits from £10 Million or if the need arise excess layers above this limit
- Motor Fleet :- From 2 vehicles upwards
- Office Insurance :- Specialist office policies (excluding Liability cover)
- Management Liability :- Flexible Limits of Indemnity and can include corporate liability and Employment Practice Liability
- Professional Indemnity :- Specialist Design & Construct policy for the Construction Trade
What might seem unusual to some Brokers is bread and butter to us so we can help with the following types of cover need:
- Latent Defects :- Commercial as well as Residential
- Non-Negligent Liability :- Flexible Limits of indemnity.
- Collapse :- Moving a building?
- Airside Liability :- limits usually up to £50 million